Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sorry for taking so long to update this!











7.2.2009


Today, I moved into my dorm on the ANU campus. It is called Ursula Hall, and it is a residential college with a dining room attached. My room is pretty nice. It is not too small, it has a wash basin, it is fully carpeted, and it has a large closet. Since I do not have a lot of stuff, it seems like the room is huge. I have a whole shelf that is empty, and half of the closet has only my luggage in it.


This morning I got up at 5.45 to see the sunrise on the beach. It was beautiful.


My flight from Sydney to Canberra was only 35 or so minutes long (I fell asleep, so I don’t know exactly how long it was), but the flight was delayed an hour. When I got to the Canberra airport, there was someone from ANU there to meet me and bring me to campus. I sat shotgun in the car, which was the left seat. It was a little strange to be sitting in that seat and not be driving. I am still not completely used to people driving on the left side of the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment