Thursday, February 12, 2009

More pictures!

 




Here are more pictures from the zoo, as well as the video of the penguins!!!! :-D

I am having a lot of fun here.  I am now at the ANU, and today I enrolled in classes!  I will be taking two environmental science classes about Australia, Archaeology, and a math class (I had to make this trip look legitimate).

I have met lots of cool people from all over the world.  Everyone is very nice.  The weather has cooled off significantly from 40C.  Today and yesterday it has not hit 20C.  It is very odd weather here.  I have heard that it will warm up some this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love the animal pictures! What a treat it is to be learning and enjoying the culture from there. You'll have so many wonderful memories. Thank you for keeping up with the blog and sharing your adventures with all of us! (I get to travel virtually with you!)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete